Australia’s premier two-day LEGO Fan Convention returns to Melbourne in January 2019
Brickvention 2019 is all set to return to Melbourne this summer. The volunteer-run, two-day LEGO Fan Convention will take place on Saturday 19 & Sunday 20 January 2019 at the beautiful Royal Exhibition Building in Carlton.
The convention will see brick builders celebrate all things LEGO with fan models from over 300 national and international exhibitors on show. Little builders are also invited to participate in interactive play zones, and leave with a special piece of LEGO merchandise with rare and hard-to-find sets on sale throughout the weekend.
Brickvention at the Royal Exhibition Centre
This year, Brickvention collaborates with the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Melbourne to celebrate minifig turning 40. Bring in an old minifig, or a double you may have and trade it onsite for a new one in the world’s LARGEST Minifig swap.
Brickvention 2019 Highlights:
• Brickvention 2019 world record minifig swap.
• Over 300 fan built models on display all weekend.
• Kids play area, official merchandise and vendor quarter for all LEGO purchases.
• Special needs session on Sunday morning (limited sounds and crowd).
• Grab a snap with a Star Wars cosplayer.
• International LEGO stars Beyond the Brick and special guests from around the world in attendance.
Over 20,000 people are expected to visit Brickvention over the weekend with adult tickets $18, 4-16yo $9 and children under 4 free.
Tickets to Brickvention 2019 are given allocated time entry slots. Choose your session time asap as tickets for some popular time slots have already sold out.
Grab your tickets to Brickvention 2019
See hundreds of LEGO fan built models, community cosplayers, international LEGO stars and more at Brickvention 2019.
Tickets for Brickvention 2019 are only available online