Never let it be said that there isn’t anything to do with kids in Melbourne over the winter months. With a host of activities happening across the city, families will be spoilt for choice on ways to keep the young ones entertained as the mercury drops.
One event that you should add to your family calendar is the FREE night firework display that happens on Newquay Promenade, Docklands every Friday in July and August.
From 6.30pm, kids will be entertained by live performances in the lead up to a spectacular light show in the Melbourne skies at 7.30pm.
Why not make an evening of it? There is plenty of exciting things to do at Docklands that is fun for all the family.
- Grab a bite to east from one of the many eateries
- Head to O’Brien Group Arena for a spot of ice skating
- Jump of the Melbourne Star to get a bird’s eye view across Melbourne
- Enjoy the fun of the fair at the Winter Wonderland Circus
- Play a round of miniature golf in the dark at Glow Golf
- Take a stroll through Newquay Promenade Sculpture park - Monument Park.
Friday Night Fireworks at the Docklands run from 1 July – 26 August 2016
To find out more about the Friday night fireworks and what else is on at Docklands, visit HERE