Melbourne is spoilt for choice with amazing parks.
McKenzie Reserve, Yarra Glen
A great one we go to a lot for the kids to let off steam is McKenzie Reserve in Yarra Glen. Situated on Bell Street next to the library, this state-of-the-art playground has something for everyone.
This park has so many different areas that your kids will be guaranteed to be entertained for hours.
- Sand pit with a waterfall (pack spare clothes!)
- Large pyramid rope climbing frame
- Wooden play equipment with slides, ladders, bridges and monkey bars
- Six swings (including harness swing and large birds next swing)
- Large see-saw
- Large insect sculptures
- Half court and basketball ring
Large insect sculptures
Wooden play equipment with slides, ladders, bridges and monkey bars
Toilets are nearby and the park is within walking distance of a bakery and local shops.
With plenty of shady spots, picnic benches (some under cover), BBQs and grassy areas, itís a perfect place for a picnic with the kids.
Where: McKenzie Reserve, 45 Bell Street, Yarra Glen 3775