Most of you will know of, if not visited, Sand Sculpting Australia's annual Sand Sculpting Exhibition held at Frankston Waterfront every summer.
This year's event sees some 3,500 tonnes of sand transformed into a display of themed sculptures and related activities.
Usually, Sand Sculpting Australia opens on Boxing Day; this year is no different, however, for the first time ever, Sand Sculpting Australia will open a Christmas themed event prior to Boxing Day.
From 16 December 2016, you and your family are invited to join "Santa’s Sand Land”, which will be held inside Sand Sculpting Australia in Frankston.
This special 8-day festival introduces the magic of Christmas to the annual sand sculpture display, with festive themed fun for the whole family.
As well as the opportunity to see the 2016/2017 exhibition for the first time, your children get to enjoy santa’s busy workshop and take part in Christmas themed sand activities.
Where: Frankston Waterfront, Frankston, VIC
When: Daily from 16th Dec - 23rd Dec 2016
- Morning session: 9.30am to 1pm
- Afternoon session: 1.30pm to 5pm
- Twilight sessions (limited): 5.30pm to 9pm (running on 16th, 17th, 22nd and 23rd of December)
Ticket Prices: - Adults $14
- Concession $11*
- Children (Ages 3 to 15 years) $30
- Children (Under 2 years) $15 - does not include Sand Art, Sand Bottle or Craft Activity**
- Children (Under 2 years) free of charge - for entry only