Make a splash while it's hot at Splashland Caulfield
Melbourne's favourite pop-up inflatable water park is back Splashland has returned in 2019 with some of the biggest inflatable water slides in the world for the mini thrill seekers, while also catering for younger children with their own dedicated areas.
What's included at Splashland 2019:
• Launch Pad: Two lanes of ultimate sliding action with a mid-slide bump that promises to get you airborne! Ages: Kids 5 years old, teens and adults.
• Crazy Maze: Let the little ones crawl, slide and tumble their way through the Crazy Maze. All of the action of the reef, but for the tiny tots. Ages: 3 – 5 years old.
• The Castle: Enjoy a bounce with friends on The Castle this summer, with just enough splash to keep you cool. Ages: 3 – 5 years old.
• Trippo: Three lanes, a 40-foot drop and 54m before a speedy, splashy ending. Trippo is the ultimate, safe, sliding experience. Ages: Kids 5 years old, teens and adults.
• The Reef: 40 metres of rolly polly, crawling and sliding fun. A slippery obstacle course for young adventurers. Ages: Kids 5 – 12 years old.
• Speed Racer: Six lanes of super speedy sliding. Challenge your mates to a race to the bottom. Ages: Kids 5 – 12 years old.
• Seal Pup Slides: Two splishy splashy slides for Splashland’s tiniest attendees to enjoy. Ages: Kids 3 – 5 years old.
This fun-filled summer adventure also features food trucks, plenty of space to relax in between slides and live music too.
Make sure you give your family a huge splash at Splashland this summer.
Where: Caulfield Racecourse
When: 27 December to 24 January, 2019
Costs: $20 Adult, $29.50 Child slider (5-12yrs) $9 Tots (3-5yrs)