Melbourne's magical Christmas extravaganza will return to the Big Top at Caulfield Racecourse on 23 November 2018.
This year, Santa's Magical Kingdom returns to Melbourne for the 7th consecutive year! Embrace the festive season with all the favourite activities seen in previous years, plus a few extras.
Rides at Santa's Magical Kingdom
What you can expect from Santa's Magical Kingdom in 2018:
• A spectacular walk-through experience, with a new beautifully decorated Snowland. Feel the snow fall and meet the Snow Fairy.
• Meet the jolly man himself, Santa.
• Decorate a gingerbread man in the Gingerbread Land ..and eat it too!
• Meet Mrs Claus and help her help write your own Santa letter.
• Jump on board a giant Pirate Ship with Tinkerbell & Peter Pan and embark in a series of fun craft activities.
• Meet Sesame Street’s Elmo and Cookie Monster under the giant Christmas tree for photo opportunities.
• Nickelodeon’s PAW Patrol Chase and Marshall and The Grinch will be roving around the Big Top on various days throughout the season to celebrate Rudolph’s birthday!
• Watch the Christmas International Spectacular Show; a performing arts extravaganza filled with circus talent from around the world.
• Last but not least...what would a Christmas celebration be without a variety of rides?
Giant Slide at Santa's Magical Kingdom
Gingerbread decorating at Santa's Magical Kingdom
Santa’s Magical Kingdom delivers an enchanting Christmas wonderland full of activities that will capture the imagination of all Melburnian families. Join Santa, Mrs Claus and friends as you share the magic of Christmas all under one roof and kick off the festive season the right way.